Wednesday 9 June 2010

G to cse's

Okay so I had my first real proper exam of the summer today. Scary as hell, sitting there in the great hall. It literally felt like yesterday that I was the one being told to be quiet walking past now I'm the one in there!

Did I do a lot of revision? Well give me some slack I went to NEW YORK in half term break of course I didn't want to do revision, Well lucky enough I spent roughly 3 hours revising the night before and everything just went about in. I was feeling pretty confident until I walked in of course and opened the paper.

The questions were so irrelevant!! 'What apparatus would you use?' What the hell?!?!?!

Lucky enough everyone else got it wrong.

Bloody AQA these days. Ah well I'm sure it was better than physics where I got a U! for my mock.



No comments:

Post a Comment