Wednesday 22 September 2010

Fetish!

Okay so anyone who knows me will know I have a huge fetish for typical teenage films set in the 80's SUCH as

The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
Pretty in Pink
Weird Science
Ferris Buellers Day Off

If you notice the actress Molly Ringwald appears in 3 of these and she plays I'd say the same character in 2 of these and portrays the complete opposite in 'The Breakfast Club" (Which is one of the 3 all time favorite films of mine).
In 'Sixteen Candles' and 'Pretty in Pink' she plays the typical insecure teenager but she is quite the opposite in 'The Breakfast Club' where we see a typical rich popular girl.


This is her in 'The Breakfast Club' she pretty much wears the same outfit throughout as obviously the film is one set!







In 'Pretty in Pink' her character makes her own clothes and she definitely has a few corkers.









































2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love SIxteen Candles and Pretty in Pink, they're two of my favorite movies! I just received The Breakfast Club from my Netflix queue, and I cannot wait to watch it! -Ella xo
    P.S. Jake Ryan is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! If you like those you will love the breakfast Club!

    ReplyDelete