Wednesday 5 January 2011



Summary of 2010

Best things

1. Getting into my first choice school

2. Shaving my hair

3. Corfu/ Portugal / New York / Skiing

4. Becoming close with Trudy, Freya and Alisha

5. Gossip Girl moments ( Chuck/ Blair/ Piano)

6. Getting a keyboard

7. Harry Potter coming out

8. Discovering John Hughes Movies

(Thats all I can think of)

Bad things

1. Flopping my Gcse modules

2. Generally failing school

3. Falling out with friends

4. Drifting from friends

5. Having stuff stolen from my home from people I know

6. Justin Bieber

7. Lack of good television

8. Lack of interesting/ nice/ different people

9. Geography Lessons




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair and yes, georgraphy lessons are an utter bore. gossip girl has been amazing though, especially the clothes, paris episodes were particulary great.

    www.fashionmustgoonxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm ttly agree with justin beiber, worst. and if you could plz tell me what song was used in the video of your previous post???

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its called Always like this - Bombay Bicycle Club X

    ReplyDelete