Tuesday 7 June 2011

Yo

Omggg been away forevs, I've had GCSE's, and I'm still currently doing them. They're going okay but I ridiculously scared if I don't get the grades for my new school.......As I always say fingers crossed
Just a quick update with photos...
Last day at Rms......


My galdem TD




Getting ready fo my aunties party at the Savoy

Holiday in easter


Trud


Being my dad's chauffeur around the golf course



 So that's my life summed up in the past few months....
If any of you knew me really well you'd know my crazy obsessions with horror/ thriller movies...
I'm talking about crappy remakes, I mean the originals.... 
The Shining, Psycho, Silence of the Lambs and my personal favourite Scream... I have a weird fascination/ attraction to the killers in them, God forbid why but I can't help but attach myself to them. Who knew someone could find psychotic behavior a turn on. 
One other thing... my mum got me a good luck plant for my exams (yes plant) and I always said that when the plant dies so will my ability in my exams. IT'S DYING!!!!!!!!!! I have so many superstitions it's ridic.
But anyway someone pray for me!!!!
Finally I'll post some songs from my current playlist ......
Cya

Bird and the Bee - Preparedness

Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts

Tricky - Hell is around the corner (Sampled from Portishead- Glorybox)

Pixies - Where is my mind



No comments:

Post a Comment