Tuesday 28 September 2010

DILEMMA!!!

On saturday I went to look around this mixed boarding school and it quite literally was beautiful, it takes up the whole of this village and it has a really good photography and textiles department! Literally even all the pupils were beautiful that it was intimidating. To get in I have to get 6 B's. Which is fine BUT My predicted grades are not so fine, this means that it is going to be extra harddd to get in!!!!
And then today I went to another school called 'Stowe School' which was again very beautiful and the main building was stunning but I just didn't get the same vibe as Bradfield. Don't get me wrong they have just opened a brand new art centre BUT they don't do textiles or photography. And then you only have to get 4 B's to get in.

NOW the entrance exam's are on the same day!
So do I go for the one I prefer but have a less chance getting in or the other?
HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Easy, the one you prefer, because I know you can do it so just go for it or you will regret trying for the one you ACTUALLY want to go for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea go for the one ya wanna go to. i want to go to a boarding skool soooooooooooooooooo bad! ull have to tell me how it is cuz u will make it.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete