Tuesday 12 October 2010

Right Okay

Freya *cough* Juliett wants me to up my game so dang it I will.

So apart from sulking and watching Disney Movies all day I have actually been creating a new playlist.

I could just leave you wondering whats on it but that's far too mean.

There has been a lot of speculation about Mark Ronsons' new album but I personally have adored his 2 singles and the vibrancy of them. I also actually quite like the video!

The Bike Song - Mark Ronson & The Business

Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow

Stone Roses - Waterfall

So the Stone Roses were a typical Britpop alternative band and I absolutely adore them. Listen to this one, then check out 'Fool's Gold' especially the drummer.

Nick Drake - Pink Moon

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on upping your game, Hebs *cough* Penn, The Bike Song takes a while to get going but when it gets going it is good, and you have given me a new found love for The Stone Roses

    ReplyDelete